1. vessels and vases from light & ladder.
this week’s new & noteworthy finds feels as thought i’ve been influenced by the simplicity and beauty of japanese design. clean lines, with a tactile sensibility — nothing too fussy, just great design and good functionality, or at the very least something really lovely to look at it.
2. i love this drawing called STATIC — a Limited edition art print by By Garmi you can find at the poster club.
3. i like the idea of a pouch attached to my key ring for coffee money — this is the Otaat/Myers Collective Small Black Ring Pouch from need supply; 4. such a clever ‘Not Lunch Box’ by Hender Scheme available at nalata / nalata; 5. i have this Cast Iron Incense Holder by Oigen Foundry Co. and everyone asks where i got it — at nalata / nalata; 6. love this GIANT FEEDING NET shopping tote from maison empereur, that cute shop in marseille i told you about in this week’s post about their secret apartment.
8. uncertainty, a lovely limited edition linocut print from artist ellen von wiegand — be sure and check out her full collection; 9. mayumi yamashita ceramic bowls are such a wonderful mix and match collection; 10. love this elegant mirror inspired by Indian craftsmanship — it clings with a strip of recycled sari fabric, also from maison empereur.
11. designer Eric Trine’s Rod + Weave Chair isn’t really ‘brand new’ but it’s awfully amazing so it falls into the ‘noteworthy’ category — at poketo; 12. this a very cool Triangle Standing Mirror from urban outfitters; 13. and, one more — the cova vase from light & ladder.