and we’re back with friday finds after our long holiday hiatus! i hope you’re all getting back into the swing of things and not overwhelming yourself with an abundance of new year’s resolutions. as someone who may have bitten off more than they can chew (ahem, quite literally with new diet goals!) i think it’s important not to put too much pressure on yourself with more than a few goals at once. goals are good, but they shouldn’t kill ya! happy friday, everyone and see you back here on monday!
- i adore this dramatic bedroom — dark walls paired with that pink bedding is just so cozy. and that fireplace warms it up that much more.
- velvet is very in these days, and pink velvet is perhaps on fire. i love the idea of one pretty pink velvet chair brightening up an otherwise darkly dramatic room.
- everything about this fireplace mantel make my heart go pitter pat — that dreamy marble, simple styling and then the lovely way marisa vitale has photographed it.
- argyle tile pattern? oh yes, please. add a brass bathroom vanity and it’s completely on point.
- i love the clever color pallette of these gorgeous tiled floors. the pattern is most fetching as well.
- also on the moody, dramatic and definitely romantic side is the work of photographer claire cottrell. this lovely shot of the Hotel Belvedere du Rayon Vert has me daydreaming about a visit.
- this home gallery is truly goal-worthy and hits just the right notes. in fact the entire renovated flat in berlin is quite smashing. do have a look.