the leaves don’t change much around these parts of los angeles. eventually, they will but regardless, i can still feel fall in the air. you can see the changing seasons on pinterest too — the palette shifts from summer pastels and images pinned start getting plummy and golden-hued. it’s getting cozier and cozier everywhere i look, and i’m feeling those friday vibes where you’re ready to put on your softest sweater and just cruise slowly through the weekend. have a lazy one, everyone. xo, victoria
- a Fashion Designer’s beautiful boho Home in Copenhagen.
- swallows and damson’s instagram feed is most definitely one to follow if you’re into florals.
- a beautiful image of the winter light that’s soon coming our way by scott hardy.
- a bruce weber image for mui mui + luis barragan’s house — no other reason than i liked them together.
- goldenrod and royal purple make for the most perfect pairing.
- looking to warm up those hardwood floors this season? look no further than the rugs of sweden.
- and lastly, i bought some art supplies this week. i’ll let you know if anything comes of it. it’s been much too long since i got my art box out.