welcome to the end of a long, weird week. i don’t know about you, but the world is freaking me out a little bit and i’m just looking for some light-filled, lovely spaces to hide out in for a while. these pretty spaces all gave me the good feels so i’m sharing them with you — in the hopes that they rub off a tad on all of us. i don’t know if y’all saw my instagram stories last weekend, but i’ll be back in my kiddy pool again this weekend pretending i live under a rock — or in this particular case a big sun hat. happy weekend! xo, victoria
- this tub surrounded by greenery looks like a might fine place to get lost. it’s from the pages of Indoor Green: living with plants, which looks like a great read while we’re soaking. take us away…
- for some odd reason, i’m a sucker for a sweet view from a kitchen sink, and jessica comingore’s with its vintage green tile has me doing a little happy dance.
- and speaking of a sunny kitchen view, i love raw vegan not gross author laura miller’s kitchen featured on mother magazine.
- now here’s a little slice of heaven — i could loll around lazily reading in this gorgeous sun room all darn day.
- isn’t this a dreamy little scene? atelier doré always shares the prettiest pictures (a great escape, right there!) and this breakfast in bed is just one example.
- another room with enviable tile floors. i’d love to serve up breakfast in this sunny space (if we simply must get out of bed!).
- and if forced into a working weekend, wouldn’t it be nice if we could toil the day away at this sun-drenched desk? i’d suffer through it.
- everything about this fabulous space makes me feel warm and fuzzy. the golden light streaming in just does the trick.