i feel as though it’s been a rough week for a lot of us. the news has been difficult to listen to, to say the least. so i’m here with some friday finds i hope will lift your spirits. green has always been a cheerful color for me — the color of new beginnings, fresh starts — a very optimistic color if you will. so happy friday everyone, and here’s a little green to get your weekend going in the right direction. xo, victoria
- this room is a unique bit of fresh air. from the quirky vintage portrait and kimono to the funky green trunk it all just makes me smile.
- i love the styling of this open kitchen shelving including that unexpected and sweet little painting.
- i used to have a little green painted wood table like this, and darnit if i’m not kicking myself for selling it to a friend. at least i know it’s in good hands, but this makes me miss it.
- this cheerful green sofa just lights up the room, doesn’t it? all that gorgeous light certainly helps, as well.
- of course this fireplace is nothing to sneeze at, but it’s the pair of painted green chairs that caught my eye first. see what a bit of paint can do?
- again with the green — that print just makes this whole room pop and come right to life. it adds fun without going too far.
- and this room shows it doesn’t take much green to glow — just add a couple of bold green throw pillows and you’re good to go.
- and lastly, boom! kapow! goes that oversized green poster print. so fabulous in a predomintely white room!