at long last, friday. sigh — it’s been a busy week around here — how about you? when the weekend comes i’m all about being outside, either in my backyard or a park or the beach as much as possible and when i’m home, i love bringing the outdoors inside. so for this week’s friday finds we’re taking a look at some pretty ways of being in nature no matter where you are. enjoy your weekend, everyone and go outside! xo, victoria
- i’ve always had a thing for louvered windows, and this dining room makes my case. it feels much more outdoors than indoors, right?
- this is such a pretty covered porch area, too. it feels so simple and calming, like you’re dining in a tree house.
- i like this clever idea for bringing the outdoors in — some DIY shelving for potted plants right across the window.
- this bedroom is all that and a bag of [sun] chips. so very zen, so close to nature feels like you’d sleep so peacefully.
- love this tranquil setting too. very simple, but perfection all the way. just a few cacti and succulents to make the scene ideal.
- how about this for a loungey outdoor spot? looks like a wonderful place to nap, read and relax. adding the tarp makes it extra cozy.
- this is a great little outdoor dining deck. love how they’ve made it more intimate with the slat wood screen and pergola over top.
- and lastly, this has to be the happiest fiddle leaf fig i’ve ever seen. she’s just reaching all the way across this room making you feel like you’re dining al freso!