this week i’m feeling all the california vibes, mostly inspired by this sunny orange door at madre — a very cute kids’ shop. also, the sun finally came out here in socal which i have sorely missed this month. we need the rain so i’m not really complaining, but i do prefer walking the dog under a warm, sunny sky. let’s hope for sunshine this sunday, too — it is the oscars, after all and we don’t want those starlets dripping in anything but diamonds, dahling. have a great weekend all, xo victoria
- would you have the guts to paint your front door bright orange? it looks so fresh and cheerful!
- i love the pop of orange via this vintage portrait painting featured on great a design*sponge home tour.
- don’t you sometimes wish we still dressed so glamorously? she looks like she just landed in california via nyc.
- as a native of the sunshine state, i’m very tempted to grab one of these California Oversized sweatshirts.
- super inspired by these bright and cheerful interiors photographed by sofi sykfont.
- i really love the fresh look of white beadboard and white printed paneling like this.
- this is one of the cutest front porch makeovers i’ve ever seen — adore the orange and blue color combo!